Friday, February 1, 2008

GW-1400DA



G-Shock number two is an ani-digi with some nice features. But we should talk about February first.

When I asked my wife which watch I should choose for this month she said it had to be the red one. Well I'm saving the red one for something different, and I just recently received this one from a seller on ebay. And seeing that the chapter ring is red I knew it would be okay.

I discovered this model when a poster on the Watchuseek G-Shock forum was asking about the availability of a solar charged, atomic time signal receiving G-Shock that looked "classy" or "dressy". He was also looking for something "squarish". I did a bit of searching and came up with this. I liked the looks of it so much I decided to buy it. Thanks again, Watchuseek forum.

I'm going to wear it awhile before giving it a review. But all in all I do like this watch a lot.

"Lume" shot.

1 comment:

Natalie ;) said...

Hi dad I finally got to see your blog I think It is really nice.One more thing would you shave that mostash off please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!